e martë, 26 qershor 2007

Cheney Goes Mano-y-Mano With Che


Cheney Goes Mano-Y-Mano With Che...
on Meet The Press...

Cheney: How do you do, sir. Pleasure to meet you.
Che: The pleasure is all mine.
Cheney: OK. Let's get down to it, weren't you executed by the Bolivian army?
Che: Hey...you should know, "Dead Eye".
Cheney: That's not funny...
Che: Excuse me. But, after all, it seems to me we've got a lot in common, hey tocayo?
Cheney: Well, not exactly...
Che: I was second in command...only that was Cuba. And, I went off around the world spreading my country's revolutionary government...just like you and yours!
Cheney: (Defensively crosses his arms). Well, I don't think that's a fair comparison...after all we're bringing democracy wherever we go.
Che: So were we, from our point of view.
Cheney: Now see here...(touching a gun-shaped object under his hip pocket and putting on his hunter's cap).
Che: Oh, so now we're going grouse hunting, gringo?
Russert: Whoa...go to commercial.



Nuk ka komente: